Hi, I am a master student studying Technology Innovation at the University of Washington. I am also conducting research at Ubicomp Lab and Make4All advised by Shwetak Patel and Jennifer Mankoff, respectively.
My research has been focused on wearable devices, user interface design, and healthcare. I am passionate about e-Textile, AR/VR, and sensing to make a positive impact on people’s lives.
Previously, I worked for one year as a software engineer for chip design verification at Synopsys.
News & Updates
- This year, I am looking for a research group to join as a Ph.D. student! I have some updates about my recent SoundShirt and tactile graphic project. Please get in touch with me to know more!
- Nov 2022, I present my work SoundShirt at UW 2022 Annual Research Showcase poster session.
- Nov 2022, I attended UIST 2022.
- Nov 2022, Smart Recorder was submitted to IUI2023.
- Sep 2022, I submitted Microbiome to CHI2023 as the first author.